Summer Rain Suspension lamp
The rain suspension lamp from Anthologie Quartett has been designed by the German designers Michael von Jakubowski and Rainer Krause in 2005. The attraction of the Rain lighting range is its "radiant" interaction of Swarovski crystals and a handmade mirror finish special steel structure. In the context of the manufacturer Anthologie quartett, the range represents an interesting alternative to their TOP chandelier Cellula and Jahreszeiten lighting collections. ( the specialty of which lies in the variety of different hand - cut crystals ) ; nothing in the whole world can compete with the highest standard of machine grinding set by Swarovski crystals. Illustrated is the crystal selection - Summer rain!
- Design by: Michael von Jakubowski and Rainer Krause
- Manufacturer Model number(s): JK01.05.06.10.0 | JK01.05.07.10.0 | JK01.05.09.10.0 | JK01.05.12.10.0
- Dimensions in inches and cm:?
Small: Diameter: 11.8" (30cm)
Medium:Diameter: 23.6" (60cm)
- Finish: Gold
- Lamping type: Incandescent
Small: 3 x G9 bulb
Medium:??3 x E14?
- Material(s) Stainless Steel, Crystal
- Socket type E14
- Connection type Hardwire
- Country of manufacturer Germany