Skip to content

Modul R 9 ceiling light - surface mount

by Nimbus
$ 466.00
SKU 017023-01
lamping
Voltage
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks
Lead times are approximate. Many of our manufacturers and shipping partners are experiencing higher than normal lead times and delays. We are working diligently to get your products to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.

The Modul R 9 ceiling light - surface mount was designed and made by Nimbus. This flat LED ceiling fixture comes with a surface-mounted housing which serves as space for connections. It comes with or without a converter. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Available with 17 builds in Power LEDs. IP 20. For driver not included version, please order separately.



Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-392 006-416 010-393
Dimensions in inches and cm Diameter: 4.3"(110mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.9"(47mm)
Lamping type LED
Lamping 1x2W build-in LED 3000K warm white
Material(s) Plaster, Steel, Glass
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Listing Type CE Listed
Country of manufacturer Germany