Skip to content

Modul R 64 ceiling light - surface mount

by Nimbus
$ 1,850.00
SKU 017031-01
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks
Lead times are approximate. Many of our manufacturers and shipping partners are experiencing higher than normal lead times and delays. We are working diligently to get your products to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.

The Modul R 64 ceiling light - surface mount was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-slim LED ceiling fixture comes with plastic surface-mounted housing in brilliant white with or without a converter. This elegant fixture features a sleek, durable acrylic glass design with steel mounting. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides. Available with 14 builds in Power LEDs. IP 20. For the version with the driver not included, please order separately its converter.

Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-3751 006-4251 010-3771
Dimensions in inches and cm

Diameter: 10.7"(273mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.1"(27mm)

Lamping type LED

Tip2: 1x18W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material(s) Steel, Glass
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Country of manufacturer Germany