Skip to content

Modul R 49 ceiling light - surface mount

by Nimbus
$ 1,475.00
SKU 017028-01
lamping
select
Voltage
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks
Lead times are approximate. Many of our manufacturers and shipping partners are experiencing higher than normal lead times and delays. We are working diligently to get your products to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.

The Modul R 49 ceiling light - surface mount was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-flat LED ceiling fixture comes in a surface-mounted housing with or without a converter. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. It's made of acrylic glass diffuser, steel mounting and plastic housing in deep-drawn. Available with 11 builds in Power LEDs. IP 20. For driver not included version, please order separately.



Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-3551 006-4221 010-3571
Dimensions in inches and cm

Diameter: 7.9"(200mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.5"(37mm)

Lamping type LED
Lamping

T1x14W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material(s) Steel, Glass, Plastic
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Listing Type CE Listed
Country of manufacturer Germany