Skip to content

Modul R 36 LED recessed light

by Nimbus
$ 498.00
SKU 010431-01
Mounting Options
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks
Lead times are approximate. Many of our manufacturers and shipping partners are experiencing higher than normal lead times and delays. We are working diligently to get your products to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.

The Modul R 36 recessed light was produced by Nimbus. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. This fixture is for recessed applications. Please make sure to order the corresponding driver which is being offered below.

Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-233 006-361 010-236 010-239 006-418 010-241
Dimensions in inches and cm

9W LED 3000K warm light

Lamping type LED

9W LED 3000K warm light

Material(s) Polyethylene
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Listing Type CE Listed
Country of manufacturer Germany