Skip to content

Modul R 144 recessed light

by Nimbus
$ 1,688.00
SKU 017035-01
Mounting Options
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks
Lead times are approximate. Many of our manufacturers and shipping partners are experiencing higher than normal lead times and delays. We are working diligently to get your products to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.

The Modul R 144 recessed light was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-flat LED ceiling fixture comes in two versions for direct mounting and with brackets for cavity mounting. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides. With its rounded shape, the fixture is made of acrylic glass diffuser and steel mounting. Available with one build in Power 31W LED. IP 44.

Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-192 005-906 010-193
Dimensions in inches and cm

Diameter: 15.3"(388mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm)

Brackets Height: 3.3"(83mm)

Lamping type LED

1x31W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material(s) Steel, Glass
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Listing Type CE Listed
Country of manufacturer Germany