Skip to content

Modul R 144 ceiling light - surface mount

by Nimbus
$ 2,752.00
SKU 017036-01
lamping
select
Voltage
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks
Lead times are approximate. Many of our manufacturers and shipping partners are experiencing higher than normal lead times and delays. We are working diligently to get your products to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.

The Modul R 144 ceiling light - surface mount was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-flat LED ceiling fixture comes with plastic surface-mounted housing in brilliant white with or without a converter. With its rounded shape, the fixture is made of acrylic glass diffuser, steel mounting and plastic housing which serves as space for connections. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides. Available with one build in Power 31W LED. IP 44.



Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-1961 006-4311 010-1981
Dimensions in inches and cm

Tip1: without converter: Diameter: 15.3"(388mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 0.9"(22mm)


Tip2: with converter: Diameter: 15.3"(388mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.7"(42mm)


Lamping type LED
Lamping

Tip1: 1x31W build-in LED 3000K warm white


Tip2: 1x38W build-in LED 3000K warm white


Material(s) Steel, Glass, Plastic
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Listing Type CE Listed
Country of manufacturer Germany