The Four Table from Kartell was designed by Ferruccio Laviani in 2004. The Four Table consists of laminated top and legs in painted steel which are angled in perpendicular lines to add depth to the geometric lines of the table. The table is scratch resistant which makes it more sophisticated and researched in its use of its component materials and is perfect for the positioning of drawers or storage units for computers. Four Table is available in three different rectangular dimensions, small, medium and large, and one square version and several colour combination giving a touch of classy design to dining rooms, managing offices and meeting rooms. Kartell products ship within the U.S. and Canada only.
- Design by Ferruccio Laviani
- Manufacturer Model number(s) 4522 I 4523 I 4524 I 4525
- Dimensions: Tip1: Rectangular small: Width: 63" (158cm), Height: 28.5" (72cm), Depth: 31" (79cm), Weight: 97.68lbs (44.4kg), Tip 2: Rectangular medium: Width: 76" (190cm), Height: 28.5" (72cm), Depth: 31" (79cm), Weight: 108.68lbs (49.4kg), Tip 3: Rectangular large: Width: 89" (223cm), Height: 28.5"(72cm), Depth: 31" (79cm), Weight: 119.68lbs(54.4kg), Tip 4: Square: Width: 51" (128cm), Height: 28.5"(72cm), Depth: 51" (128cm), Weight: 121 lbs (55kg)
- Material: Laminate, Steel
- Return Terms Non Returnable / Non Cancelable
- Country of manufacturer Italy