Comback Swivel Chair - Set of 2
The Comback Swivel Chair from Kartell was designed by Patricia Urquiola. This modern chair is a remake of Windsor chair from the XVIIIth century in England. The Comback Swivel features a backrest consisting of seven 'teeth' which spread out towards the lumbar region of one's back, where they meet at a reinforced hexagonal rim with slim shafts radiating downwards to join the seat. The chair is available in a wide range of colours and its seat is supported by four spokes, and a central swivel shaft and the leg is made of steel painted with epoxy polyester. Kartell products ship within the U.S. and Canada only.
- Design by Patricia Urquiola
- Manufacturer Model number(s) 5952
- Dimensions: Width: 22.8"(58cm), Height: 39.4"(100cm);Height seat: 19.1"(48.5cm), Depth: 19.7"(50cm), Weight: 28.8lbs (13.1kg)
- Material: Steel, Epoxy polyester
- Return Terms Non Returnable / Non Cancelable
- Country of manufacturer Italy