My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Modul R 9 LED recessed light
Modul R 9 LED recessed light Modul R 9 LED recessed light Modul R 9 LED recessed light

Modul R 9 LED recessed light

By Nimbus
Product No: 010429 in stock
$178.00
SALE Your Saving:
+ FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Free shipping for all orders over $150 within the U.S. and Canada. All orders shipped to countries outside of the U.S and Canada Minimum order amount for free shipping is $1500
Lead Time: Ships within 3-5 business days.

SUMMER SALE! Use code SUMMER12 at checkout to save 12% on your entire order! (certain brands excluded).

* Required Fields

$178.00

Interior Deluxe is Ready to Help

Call Us Now!
Manufacturer
Manufacturer Model number(s)
010-387 006-378 010-388 010-389 006-415 010-391
Country of Manufacture
Italy
Shape
Round
Style
Modern / Contemporary
Color
White
Dimensions in inches and cm

H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 4.3" (11 cm)

Lamping

3W LED 3000K warm light

Socket type
LED
Lamping type
LED
Material(s)
Polyethylene
Listing Type
CE Listed
i
About Product

The Modul R 9 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built-in converter for connection to low-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides.  Please make sure to order the corresponding driver which is being offered below.

i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Value
Quality

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 9 LED recessed light"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    $0.00

Nimbus

Tax free shopping
Largest selection
Free Worldwide shipping
Expert advice
Only orginal products
Award winning customer service
Learn more about product from Nimbus!