My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Modul R 9 ceiling light - surface mount

Product No: 017023

FREE GIFT AVAILABLE: Use code LAITO at checkout to get a FREE Laito table lamp from Seed Design with qualifying $1600 purchase. While supplies last!

Lead Time in stock Ships within 3-5 business days.
$247.00
+ Free International shipping

* Required Fields

$247.00
Call Us Now!

Details

Product Details:

The Modul R 9 ceiling light - surface mount was designed and made by Nimbus. This flat LED ceiling fixture comes with surface-mounted housing which serves as space for connections. It comes with or without converter. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Available with 17 build in Power LEDs. IP 20. For driver not included version please order separately.

Details:

Manufacturer:
NIMBUS
Designer:
Nimbus
Made in:
Germany
Dimensions:

Tip1: without converter: Diameter: 4.3"(110mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.9"(47mm)

Tip2: with converter: Diameter: 4.3"(110mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.1"(27mm)

Light bulb:

Tip1: 1x2W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Tip2: 1x3W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material:
Plastic, Steel, Glass
i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 9 ceiling light - surface mount"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    $0.00

Nimbus