My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light
Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light

Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light

By Nimbus
Product No: 017032 in stock
$724.00
SALE Your Saving:
+ FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Free shipping for all orders over $150 within the U.S. and Canada. All orders shipped to countries outside of the U.S and Canada Minimum order amount for free shipping is $1500
Lead Time: Ships within 3-5 business days.

SUMMER SALE! Use code SUMMER12 at checkout to save 12% on your entire order! (certain brands excluded).

* Required Fields

$724.00

Interior Deluxe is Ready to Help

Call Us Now!
Manufacturer
Manufacturer Model number(s)
010-383 006-445 010-384
Country of Manufacture
Germany
Shape
Round
Style
Modern / Contemporary
Dimensions in inches and cm

Diameter: 10.7"(273mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm)

Brackets Height: 1.5"(39mm)

Lamping

1x14W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Socket type
LED
Lamping type
LED
Material(s)
Steel, Glass
Listing Type
CE Listed
i
About Product

The Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-slim LED fixture comes in direct mounting version or with mounting bracket for the cavity. This elegant fixture features a sleek, durable acrylic glass design with steel mounting. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides. It suits for outdoor use or for damp rooms as this fixture is spray water resistant. Available with 14 builds in Power LEDs.  IP 20. Driver not included - please order separately.

i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Value
Quality

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 64 Aqua recessed light"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    $0.00

Nimbus

Tax free shopping
Largest selection
Free Worldwide shipping
Expert advice
Only orginal products
Award winning customer service
Learn more about product from Nimbus!