My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Modul R 49 ceiling light - surface mount

Product No: 017028
Lead Time in stock Ships within 3-5 business days.
$529.00
+ Free International shipping

* Required Fields

$529.00
Call Us Now!

Details

Product Details:

The Modul R 49 ceiling light - surface mount was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra flat LED ceiling fixture comes in a surface-mounted housing with or without converter. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. It's made of acrylic glass diffuser, steel mounting and plastic housing in deep-drawn. Available with 11 build in Power LEDs. IP 20. For driver not included version please order separately.

Details:

Manufacturer:
NIMBUS
Designer:
Nimbus
Made in:
Germany
Dimensions:

Tip1: without converter: Diameter: 7.9"(200mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.1"(27mm)

Tip2: with converter: Diameter: 7.9"(200mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.5"(37mm)

Light bulb:

Tip1: 1x11W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Tip2: 1x14W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material:
Steel, Glass, Plastic
i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 49 ceiling light - surface mount"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    $0.00

Nimbus