My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Modul R 36 LED recessed light
Modul R 36 LED recessed light Modul R 36 LED recessed light Modul R 36 LED recessed light Modul R 36 LED recessed light

Modul R 36 LED recessed light

By Nimbus
Product No: 010431 in stock
£241.09
SALE Your Saving:
+ FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Free shipping for all orders over $150 within the U.S. and Canada. All orders shipped to countries outside of the U.S and Canada Minimum order amount for free shipping is $1500
Lead Time: Ships within 3-5 business days.

Early Blackout Offer: save 10% with code BLACK10 on orders of $800 or more | save 12% with code BLACK12 on orders of $1500 or more. Exclusions apply.

* Required Fields

£241.09

Interior Deluxe is Ready to Help

Call Us Now!
Manufacturer
Manufacturer Model number(s)
010-233 006-361 010-236 010-239 006-418 010-241
Country of Manufacture
Germany
Shape
Round
Style
Modern / Contemporary
Dimensions in inches and cm

9W LED 3000K warm light

Lamping

9W LED 3000K warm light

Socket type
LED
Lamping type
LED
Material(s)
Polyethylene
Listing Type
CE Listed
i
About Product

The Modul R 36 recessed light was produced by Nimbus.   The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. This fixture is for recessed applications. Please make sure to order the corresponding driver which is being offered below.

i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Value
Quality

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 36 LED recessed light"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    £0.00

Nimbus

Tax free shopping
Largest selection
Free Worldwide shipping
Expert advice
Only orginal products
Award winning customer service
Learn more about product from Nimbus!