My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Modul R 36 LED ceiling light - surface mount

Product No: 012679
Lead Time in stock Ships within 3-5 business days.
$397.00
+ Free International shipping

* Required Fields

$397.00
Call Us Now!

Details

Product Details:   

The Modul R 36 ceiling light is for surface mount installation and was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture comes with a housing and features a built in converter for connection to line voltage. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Please make sure to order the corresponding driver which is being offered below.

Details:

Manufacturer:

Nimbus

Designer:

Nimbus

Made in:

Germany

Dimensions:

Tip1: without converter: H:.1.5" (3.7 cm) X D: 5.3" (13.5 cm)

Tip2: with converter:  H: 2.04"(5.2cm) X D: 5.3"(13.5 cm)

Light bulb:

Tip1: 1x8W LED 3000K warm light

Tip2: 1x10W LED 3000K warm light

Material:

Polyethylene

i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 36 LED ceiling light - surface mount"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    $0.00

Nimbus