My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Modul R 36 Aqua recessed light
Modul R 36 Aqua recessed light Modul R 36 Aqua recessed light Modul R 36 Aqua recessed light

Modul R 36 Aqua recessed light

By Nimbus
Product No: 017025 in stock
SALE Your Saving:
+ FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Free shipping for all orders over $150 within the U.S. and Canada. All orders shipped to countries outside of the U.S and Canada Minimum order amount for free shipping is $1500
Lead Time: Ships within 3-5 business days.

SUMMER SALE! Use code SUMMER12 at checkout to save 12% on your entire order! (certain brands excluded).

* Required Fields


Interior Deluxe is Ready to Help

Call Us Now!
Manufacturer Model number(s)
010-259 006-443 010-261
Country of Manufacture
Modern / Contemporary
Dimensions in inches and cm

Diameter: 5.3"(135mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm)

Brackets Height: 1.5"(39mm)


1x8W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Socket type
Lamping type
Steel, Glass
Listing Type
CE Listed
About Product

The Modul R 36 Aqua recessed light was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-flat LED recessed fixture comes in two versions for direct mounting and with brackets for cavity mounting. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. It suits for outdoor use or damp rooms as this fixture is spray water resistant. It's made of acrylic glass diffuser and steel mounting. Available with eight builds in Power LEDs.  IP 44. Driver not included - please order separately.

  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars


No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 36 Aqua recessed light"

  • Suggested Price

  • Reduction



Tax free shopping
Largest selection
Free Worldwide shipping
Expert advice
Only orginal products
Award winning customer service
Learn more about product from Nimbus!