My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Modul R 144 recessed light

Product No: 017035

FREE GIFT AVAILABLE: Use code LAITO at checkout to get a FREE Laito table lamp from Seed Design with qualifying $1600 purchase. While supplies last!

Lead Time in stock Ships within 3-5 business days.
$1,063.00
+ Free International shipping

* Required Fields

$1,063.00
Call Us Now!

Details

Product Details:

The Modul R 144 recessed light was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra flat LED ceiling fixture comes in two versions for direct mounting and with brackets for cavity mounting. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides. With it's rounded shape the fixture is made of acrylic glass diffuser and steel mounting. Available with one build in Power 31W LED. IP 44.

Details:

Manufacturer:
NIMBUS
Designer:
Nimbus
Made in:
Germany
Dimensions:

Diameter: 15.3"(388mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm)

Brackets Height: 3.3"(83mm)

Light bulb:

1x31W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material:
Steel, Glass
i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 144 recessed light"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    $0.00

Nimbus