My Cart (0)
Free global shipping for most orders.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Modul R 120XL suspension light

Product No: 017037

FREE GIFT AVAILABLE: Use code LAITO at checkout to get a FREE Laito table lamp from Seed Design with qualifying $1600 purchase. While supplies last!

Lead Time in stock Ships within 3-5 business days.
$1,938.00
+ Free International shipping

* Required Fields

$1,938.00
Call Us Now!

Details

 

Product Details:

The Modul R 120XL suspension light was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra flat LED pendant fixture comes in suspended mounting on ceiling. With it's rounded shape the fixture is made of satin frost acrylic diffuser plate and steel mounting. The fixture is suspended by four stainless steel adjustable cables. The diffuser is matt on both sides with 129 dimples for direct light providing 99% of the light while the other 1% comes out from the sides. Upon request this fixture is available in building material class B1 (difficult to ignite). Available with one build in Power 35W LED. IP 20.

Details:

Manufacturer:
NIMBUS
Designer:
Nimbus
Made in:
Germany
Dimensions:

Diameter: 15.3"(650mm) X Depth: 0.3"(8mm)

Cable Lenght: 59.1"(1500mm)

Light bulb:

1x35W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material:
Steel, Glass
i
  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value

Questions

No questions asked yet

Start price request for "Modul R 120XL suspension light"

  • Suggested Price

    +-
  • Reduction

    $0.00

Nimbus