Skip to content

Modul R 36 TT recessed light

by Nimbus
$ 636.00
SKU 017026-01
Mounting Options
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks.

The Modul R 36 TT recessed light was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-flat LED recessed fixture comes in two versions with brackets for cavity mounting and concrete mounting box HaloX-O with the front. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides and narrow beam using integrated lens technology. This fixture comes with a white rotatable and tiltable unit. It's made of acrylic glass diffuser and steel mounting and housing. Available with eight builds in Power LEDs. IP 20. Driver not included - please order separately.

Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-331 006-991 010-333
Dimensions in inches and cm

Diameter: 5.3"(135.5mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm)

Brackets Height: 1.9"(48.5mm)

Lamping type LED

1x8W build-in LED 3000K warm white

Material(s) Steel, Glass
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Listing Type CE Listed
Country of manufacturer Germany