Skip to content

Modul R 36 TT ceiling light - surface mount

by Nimbus
$ 1,138.00
SKU 017027-01
lamping
select
Voltage
in stock
Lead Time: Ships within 3-4 weeks.

The Modul R 36 TT ceiling light - surface mount was designed and made by Nimbus. This ultra-flat LED ceiling fixture comes in a surface-mounted housing with or without a converter. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides and narrow beam using integrated lens technology. This fixture comes with a white rotatable and tiltable unit. It's made of acrylic glass diffuser and steel mounting and housing. Available with eight builds in Power LEDs. IP 20. For driver not included version, please order separately.



Manufacturer Model number(s) 010-283 007-395 010-284
Dimensions in inches and cm

Tip1: with converter: Diameter: 5.3"(135.5mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 1.9"(48mm)


Tip2: without converter: Diameter: 5.3"(135.5mm) X Depth: 0.4"(10mm) X Housing Height: 0.8"(21mm)


Lamping type LED
Lamping

Tip1: 1x8W build-in LED 3000K warm white


Tip2: 1x10W build-in LED 3000K warm white


Material(s) Steel, Glass
Socket type LED
Connection type Hardwire
Listing Type CE Listed
Country of manufacturer Germany